So here it is, my last piece for Thrive this year. Looking back, I wrote a lot even though I never physically left Vancouver. Although this is an interview I did with Lynn Lin of Electric Bing Sutt (Lebanon), it describes how resiliency has become the word of the year.
Hope you have a wonderful, happy, healthy New Year.
This piece went live on BELLA in March.When I wrote this piece I was thinking quarantine might be for a month or so. Unfortunately, it’s looking like its longer. No matter – you still need to get outside and get some moments of fresh air (just think – with less cars – the air is actually fresher!). I want to personally thank you to all the essential mail carrier/courier companies out there as they are allowing me to still online shop without much of a delay.
Spring Staycation Fashion Finds
Hope you are staying well and healthy.
Just catching up from some busy weeks. I was in NYC (which I will tell you about in my next post) and then I went to the UK as well. Here are two pieces for BELLA.
Optimizing Ourselves – It was my research about supplements and vitamin regimes on the market today.
Top 5 Local Must-Do’s in 5 Iconic Cities – Looks at a survey of 5 cities around the world and their Must Do lists as noted by locals.
Excited to share my revamped feature on BCG Magazine. Happy that my new endeavour, The Clever Star is added to the piece. Stay tuned for some more collaborations coming up this year with this awesome platform.
This is my top 5 list of media coverage for The Love List/Me in 2015. I’m so grateful for everyone that collaborated with me on some level. Can’t wait to see what’s next. Happy 2016!
5) Arise 360 Interview in NY – My first on camera interview. I think I was alright 🙂
4) Glamour.com cameo thanks to Packed Party
3) TechStyle event with SkinnyGal Sparklers Twitter Chat
2) BellaNYC Magazine glossy feature TIED with two The Style Line contributions (one about Vancouver and the other about Paris).
1) L’Oreal Canada for LOULOU. It was my first time colouring my hair! Eek. It turned out great and I was even featured on their YouTube Channel.