This is my top 5 list of media coverage for The Love List/Me in 2015. I’m so grateful for everyone that collaborated with me on some level. Can’t wait to see what’s next. Happy 2016!
5) Arise 360 Interview in NY – My first on camera interview. I think I was alright 🙂
4) Glamour.com cameo thanks to Packed Party
3) TechStyle event with SkinnyGal Sparklers Twitter Chat
2) BellaNYC Magazine glossy feature TIED with two The Style Line contributions (one about Vancouver and the other about Paris).
1) L’Oreal Canada for LOULOU. It was my first time colouring my hair! Eek. It turned out great and I was even featured on their YouTube Channel.
5am hair and makeup. 7 am Eiffel Tower photo shoot with Pierre Torset. I couldn’t believe how warm it was at 7 am. The Trocadero is amazing. Besides the few runners – it was like the city was still asleep (and probably was!). We then went over to Marais to take photos at the restaurant.
In some photos you can really see the blue black semi gloss that was put in my hair for the L’Oreal shoot. What do you think?
After a nap, I explored around the Arc di Triomphe. I had to take a picture of the metro station sign, I kept thinking of the word Poisson.