This is 5 minutes/5 questions with photographer, Johnny Wolf:
1) How long have you lived in New York?
All of my life!
2) What is your favourite thing about being behind the camera?
It removes my self awareness. I’m generally more of an introvert, but with a camera in my hands, I become much more outgoing and have no trouble directing people and being the center of attention. The interactions I have and connections I make with people are wonderful!
3) Where is your favourite location in New York to take pictures?
4) What is your single best piece advice for aspiring photographers?
Take risks and push yourself outside of your comfort zone. I’ve found that I learn a lot more from failures than I do from making a good picture.
5) What are the top three characteristics on your Love List (characteristics or qualities you are looking for in a potential mate or your current mate)?
Strong, independent, selfless. And warm. And goofy. Wait, did you say three?