Two years ago I started working with the lovely and talented Evon Au of Cookievonster. Since then, she has made many cookies for me: nursing week, birthday cookies and of course the cookie to honour my first book, The Love List.
Here is an interview with the gal behind all the cookies.
5 minutes/5 questions with cookie extraordinaire Evon Au.
1) How long have you lived in Vancouver?
Almost 8 years.
2) When your not baking, what are you up to?
Sleeping!!! Sleep is very rare for me these days LOL!
3) When did you decide to take up cookie making and baking?
About 4-5 years ago?? After this workaholic went from working 7 days a week, to staying at home 7 days a week, had to find something to keep myself occupied and challenged, and feel in love with baking/ cookie decorating.
4) Tell me about your most favourite cookie you have ever made.
Hmm….. almost every new cookie becomes my new favourite as I apply what I have learnt from the previous cookies to the new cookies. But saying that, I think the set of Minions cookies are my favourite because they make me happy every time I look at them.
5) Name three characteristics (in no particular order) on your Love List?
Ambitious, hardworking, respectful