I worked with a lot of people in 2013 for the launch of my book. One in particular has been my go-to since then and I’m grateful to call her my friend. Her name is Diana Richardson and she’s an awesome makeup artist and she just launched her own website.
Follow her on Instagram: dianarichardson123 and don’t forget to ‘Like’ her page on Facebook: Diana’s Artistry.
Here is 5 minutes/5 questions with the sweet, kind and talented Diana Richardson:
1) How long have you lived in Vancouver?
I have lived in Vancouver for almost 3 years now.
2) What is your favorite makeup product and why?
My favorite makeup product would have to be a beauty oil. Beauty oil’s are essential for our skin and will enhance the look of make up application significantly. Beautiful make up starts with beautiful skin!
3) When did you start doing make up?
I’ve been doing makeup for 2 ½ years
4) Tell me about your favorite characteristic of a person’s face and why.
My favorite characteristics on a person’s face would have to be their eyes. Eyes are the “Mirror of the soul.” You want the main feature on your face to “sparkle.”
5) Name three characteristics (in no particular order) on your Love List?