Here is 5 minutes/5 questions with the talented artist, Anthony Garcia:
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
1) How long have you lived in New York?
– I have lived in New York for two years from Pasadena, CA
2) What is your favourite makeup product and why?
– My favorite makeup product to use on clients has to be a illuminating highlighter because it creates a beautiful glow and luminous finish which makes your skin appear to be younger.
3) When did you start doing make up?
– I’ve always been an artist and I picked up makeup while doing theater. I was late in signing up for a drama course and the only way to be a part of the production that semester was to take a costume and makeup course. I learned a lot from the class and learned that I was actually good at makeup. It’s always been another way of expressing my love for art and perfection.
4) Tell me about your favourite characteristic of a person’s face and why.
– I would have to say the eyes. I feel like a woman’s eyes can always be dressed up or down with very little effort. I like emphasis on the lashes for daytime and a darker crease for that sultry eye.
5) Name three characteristics (in no particular order) on your Love List? (characteristics or qualities you are looking for in a potential mate or your current mate).
– My wife definitely needs to be confident, loving and humble.